In this episode Julia, (a CELTA and DELTA qualified tutor,) shares what to DO for Academic Task 1, including:
- A strategy for describing graphs (line, pie charts etc)
- A component you must have (without this you won’t get more than Band 5!)
- How to make relevant comparisons and contrasts.
- Tips for flow diagrams / cycles.
- How to experiment with complex vocabulary structures
- Tips for the language of change.
- …and what the Russians are notoriously famous for NOT doing!
After this we discus WHAT NOT TO DO IN THE EXAM….