Finally the transcript is available for Ryan’s famous interview ‘How to write the perfect essay’.
In the podcast we covered:
- How to give ‘Every sentence a job to do‘.
- What to include in the introductory sentence, the background sentence AND the outline sentence.
- How to make your writing cohesive.
- How to score high using examples.
- When to use supporting paragraphs.
With the transcript you can:
- Check your knowledge of the podcast, make sure you truly learnt the study skills correctly.
- Improve your listening comprehension, hear the words while you read.
- Associate sounds to words (improving listening abilities).
- Help visualize correct grammar structures and word formation.
- Clarify any doubts you had – especially important if you are repeating what you hear (to improve your speaking), now you can be 100% certain you are correct.
Also for the first 20 orders (09/08/12):
There is an IELTS Style Reading test on Podcast 009 Ryan, with YES / NO / Not given, Gap Fill, Complete the Sentence etc. Getting familiar with these types of questions is another vital exam skill.
Doing the tests will help you remember the skills spoke about in the podcast, so you will be able to recall them during the exam.
Click below to get the Transcript for Ryan’s Podcast: ‘How to write the perfect Essay’.