In this Podcast you will learn:
1) The different types of letter asked for.
2) How to answer and structure the question perfectly.
3) How to write in a formal / informal style.
4) PLENTY OF TIPS!
5) An exercise to do at home, (free correction from me).
Here is the question with a model answer:
You recently bought a new computer for your flat but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken. Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter
• describe the problem with the computer
• explain what happened’ when you phoned the shop
• say what you would like the manager to do.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am contacting you in relation to my recent purchase of an Acer 3001 laptop from your shop. Upon buying the product I was assured by the salesman that if there were any inconveniences I would be promptly attended to. Unfortunately this was not the case.