The other day I had a few minutes spare so I jumped into Twitter….
…and realized that English teachers ABSOLUTELY LOVE tweeting, - this is a hidden OASIS of language professionals.
I found CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, TOEFL and TESOL experts, all happily tweeting away, so after a few tweets I found a fantastic teacher, called Eric.
Here are two ‘gems’ from the interview:
- If you have an opinion, have a reason.
- If you made a decision, share the rationale, explain the consequences.
Listen to learn:
- How to prepare for the IELTS speaking.
- A tip to be more relaxed during the exam.
- A methodology to follow to give solid answers.
- Phrases to explain points.
- How to make a good impression at the start.
- Practice doesn’t make perfect, it makes progress.
- The key to answering reflective questions.
- How to share a narrative.
- Follow a framework to give complete interesting answers.
Download the whole episode here, for free, then sign up.