In this tutorial, we take a close look at process diagrams. We discuss:
- How to write an overview
- What verbs you should use
- When you should use passive and active voice
- How to write more cohesive paragraphs
- Which words you can use from the diagram and which not
- And we walk you through several different process diagrams to see the suggestions in practice.
If you are struggling with your Academic Task 1 writing, you should know the fastest way to improve is to get feedback.
You can download or listen to the audio version here:
You can also watch the full tutorial here: