Didn’t get the grade you wanted? Listen to an ex-IELTS examiner who wants to help you.
Meet Bernie Wall, ex-IELTS examiner, and specialist for students who are re-taking the exam.
How one student jumped from a speaking Band 3 to Band 6, WITHOUT a native speaker.
In this podcast, Bernie shares with you :
- Why thinking ‘beyond the band’ is PARAMOUNT.
- How to avoid ‘learning mistakes’ with the writing.
- Why spending all day writing ONE essay is fantastic.
- What’s the biggest error Doctors make?
- What does the examiner want from YOU?
- How to take control in the speaking exam?
And that’s why I asked Berni to tell us all her tips for the IELTS Podcast.
- What you need to get a jump in your score.
- A free way to improve your speaking…without a native speaker.
- To identify where you are going wrong if you have taken the exam more than once.