Ellen, our experienced essay corrector, goes even more into detail regarding Task Achievement. This time, she uses examples from students covering a number of different topics and essay question styles.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How to interpret the band descriptors for task achievement
- If you should give your opinion in the introduction
- If you are misunderstanding the focus of the paragraph
- Traps IELTS students fall into that affect their Task Achievement score
- Things you write that examiners view as Red Flags that affect how they will score your essay
- How to keep from becoming tangential in your writing
- What examiners view as good vs bad development
And much, much more!
You can download or listen to the audio version here:
You can also watch the full tutorial here: