If you are studying to take the IELTS, no doubt you have come across Ryan’s Youtube videos, or even his site ieltsielts.com
Ryan prefers to break it down and really detail everything sentence by sentence.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How to give ‘Every sentence a job to do’.
- What to include in the introductory sentence, the background sentence AND the outline sentence.
- How to prove your thesis.
- When to use supporting paragraphs.
- How to make your writing cohesive.
- What to include in the conclusion paragraphs.
- What defines a good example in the IELTS writing?
- Do you agree or disagree questions? -Where do you put your opinions?
Ryan also recommended having a look at the official Band descriptors.