In this tutorial Ellen looks at cause and effect essay questions and certain aspects of the question to be on the lookout for in the IELTS exam.
In this podcast you will learn:
- some examples of cause & effect essays
- different examples of language and phrases used in the prompt
- how not to confuse this question type with other 2 question types
- how to organize your IELTS essay
- how to develop your essay so you can create a FULLY developed task 2
- and other tips and tricks to help you succeed.
You can download or listen to the audio version here: