In this tutorial Ellen looks at cause and effect essay questions and certain aspects of the question to be on the lookout for.
In this podcast you will learn:
- some examples of cause & effect essays
- different examples of language and phrases used in the prompt
- how not to confuse this question type with other 2 question types
- how to organize your essay
- how to develop your essay so you can create a FULLY developed task 2
- and other tips and tricks to help you succeed.
You can download or listen to the audio version here: