Improve your score for IELTS Writing Task 2 – Cohesion and Coherence
Many students fail to understand what is needed for a high score on Coherence and Cohesion in the IELTS exam. They think that if they use enough linking devices like firstly, secondly and lastly, then they are on their way to getting a 7 in Coherence and Cohesion. However, there is more to it than just that!
In this podcast you will learn how:
· To get above a 7 in Writing Task 2 Coherence and Cohesion
· To interpret the band descriptors for coherence and cohesion at bands 7 and 8
· To construct each paragraph correctly
· To organize your paragraphs correctly
· To think about cohesion in a different way and use a wide range of advanced cohesive devices.
Have a listen here: