Many students fail to understand what is needed for a high score on Coherence and Cohesion. They think that if they use enough linking devices like firstly, secondly and lastly, then they are on their way to getting a 7 in Coherence and Cohesion. However, there is more to it than just that!
In this podcast you will learn how:
· To get above a 7 in Writing Task 2 Coherence and Cohesion
· To interpret the band descriptors for coherence and cohesion at bands 7 and 8
· To construct each paragraph correctly
· To organize your paragraphs correctly
· To think about cohesion in a different way and use a wide range of advanced cohesive devices.
Have a listen here: