Will Our IELTS Online Course Help You?
I see a Task 2 question and think: What does the examiner want?
I need to organise my thoughts!
Finally, I think I understand the question, but how do I even start? Which ideas do I use?
IELTS task 2 is seriously killing me!
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
I’m stuck at 6.5, and need to get a 7 or higher! Fast!
IELTS again again again
I have taken the exam too many times!
Any student that needs a Band 7 or higher can work with me, get help and feedback to use this 5-step system, today.
- How to ‘start up’ your writing brain when you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to write. – NO MORE STARING AT BLANK PAGES thinking what to write.! – Guaranteed!
- How to increase the score of every single essay you write.
- How to write in an academic native speaker style.
- What is the most important component of an essay.
- 4 Rock solid plans you can use for the most important part of the essay.
- How to write a Band 7 essay even if you have never written an essay before.
- The single biggest mistake most students make when writing the task 2 essay…and how to avoid it.
- How to practically guarantee your essays get full points for Task Response and Cohesion / Coherence.
- A secret technique to improve your score by at least 10% on exam day.
- Why you must use these types of examples in every essay you write.
- It has plans that most students have never used before. But it doesn’t just list them, it tells you how to use them!
- It tells you where to use them (introduction, paragraph 1)….you then get your essay corrected.
THIS IELTS STUDENT PASSED FIRST TIME
All these students have taken the Sentence Guide Course, passed IELTS, and then did an interview with Ben.
Dear Ben and Nadyne,
I am happy to let you know that I have scored 7 on writing with 8 overall. I want to say huge THANK YOU. Your “sentence guide with essay evaluation” course coupled with your priceless latest videos on youtube (with academic vocabulary for writing) has made it possible for me. My family and I are now one step closer to moving to Canada – thanks to you.
Nilo is from the Dominican Republic and will go to Canada next year. He took IELTS to boost his points for the visa application.
He started studying with a tutor, but soon decided he wanted a more structured learning process so he invested in this IELTS online course.
He was around a Band 5.5 but his tutor was telling him to get info from Youtube! 🙁 Crazy!
So he decided to find an IELTS online course with more structured tutorials with feedback included.
He took the exam then sent the team an email explaining how unhappy he was!!!! (He’s a joker this Nilo!!)
I am writing to express my annoyance with your Sentence Guide!
I am happy to inform you that I got superb grades in the IELTS test (8.5 Listening, 9 Reading, 7 Speaking and 7 in Writing) in my first attempt. This is largely because your Sentence Guide worked exceptionally!
hello there!Ben, Just to give you context of my situation I took writing lessons from you guys in Feb for my IELTS exam on 20 Feb. It was my second attempt and in my previous attempt I scored 6.5 in writing and in my second attempt I scored 6 :(. I applied for re-evaluation and I got my result today.
So just wanted to inform you that i scored 5 now :(…LOL I am kidding my score has gone up to 7…I want to say heartfelt thank you to both of you for all the hard work you put in. All the lessons, feedback, test etc is so worth trying for all the students who want to score good in IELTS…. Thanks a lot guys. I have got my desired score (CLBP 9 for Canada PR) and writing section was one thing that I used to be afraid of ,but this time I was so confident. I applied for re-evaluation coz of you guys. I had confidence that I would at least score 7 and I made it…
Gwendolyn, I know its hard but please don’t start finding mistakes in this email (especially the punctuation). I am in ecstatic mood today :P….You will play an important role in making my Canada dream come true 🙂 🙂 :)…Your writing lessons have not only help in IELTS but in real life too. I can see massive improvement when I write office emails.
Thanks a ton guys!
I have cleared my ielts.W 7 R 7.5 L 8 S 8 overall 7.5
Thanks a lot Ben.
…YOUR METHOD WORKS!
I am writing to thank you for your kind assistance. Your method works. I took and exam twice since I had purchased your ebook. I got an incredible result in Writing immediately (7.5 in January and 8 in March), although previous results was 6 and 6.5 Could you tell me if you have similar methods or materials related to Speaking part? It is highly important to me because my last result Listening 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 8 but Speaking 6.5. I failed again and I am so frustrated. I was wondering if you could give me some advice related to my problem? Thank you in advance.
I finally scored a 7 on each part, just what I needed! I want to thank you for your help in the writing skill.
Without it, I had probably failed on getting a 7 because my main problem was to “over-think” the structure of the essay, trying to say too much in too little space, and also overcomplicating my sentences: a complete mess!
To tell you the truth, I had read many different strategies about how to deal with the part 2 of the writing test before purchasing your IELTS online course and, I didn’t have a clear way of how to do it.
So, after listening to your podcast I decided to give a try to your course and I have to say I was impressed, it is easy to understand and follow, basic but powerful.
Best regards and keep helping students!
A FORMULA FOR WRITING HIGH SCORING ESSAYS QUICKLY AND EASY
- You have email support at every step.
- You learn the number one rule that absolutely must be observed for every IELTS student to write a truly band jumping essay.
- Discover the silly mistakes 90% of all IELTS students make while writing an essay and how to quickly learn the ‘inside’ secrets of the high scoring 10%.
- The ‘8 minute secret’ that can turn your essay around immediately (it’s so simple you will kick yourself for not thinking of it).
- Why studying alone will do very little to improve your grade.