In this tutorial we (Ben and Daphne) review three cue card answers. We look at fluency, vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar. We also share advice on how the student can overcome the errors we spotted.
This is a new service we are launching to help students improve their speaking score. Eventually this will be integrated into the Speaking Confidence course.
You should listen to this tutorial because:
- You can learn from their mistakes
- You will hear how a student can go OFF TOPIC and lose points
- You will also hear a model answer, with the right vocabulary and details
How does this service work?
- Record your speaking answer (cue card provided)
- Email your recording
- We send you your feedback in a voice recording, from a Native English Speaker IELTS expert.
Here is a video explaining the process in more detail.
You can download or listen to the audio version here: