This gives you an opportunity to expand and develop your answers and there is no set number of questions that you can be asked to answer.
In this tutorial we look at some recent topics that have been asked in the 2020 IELTS exam.
If you need help preparing for your IELTS speaking exam, take a look at our feedback service here: https://ieltspodcast.teachable.com/p/speaking-feedback-service-bundle
Below are the questions we will look at in this episode:
Let’s talk about travelling by planes more generally.
- What are the advantages of travelling by plane?
- Why do some people prefer to travel by train?
- What are the disadvantages of living near an airport?
- How is working at an airport different from working in other places?
Let’s talk more about friends and friendship.
- Do you think it’s strange to make friends online?
- Why do some people have few friends?
- Which is more important, new friendships or maintaining old ones?
- How do companies welcome their new employees in your country?
Let’s talk about photography.
- What are the advantages of taking photos with smartphones?
- Do you think photographers are artists?
- What are the benefits of children learning to paint?
- Can anyone become a famous artist through hard work?
You can download or listen to the audio version here: