This gives you an opportunity to expand and develop your answers and there is no set number of questions that you can be asked to answer.
In this tutorial we look at some recent topics that have been asked in the 2020 IELTS exam.
- How do people in your country celebrate happy occasions?
- Why do occasions usually make people happy?
- How important is the money spent on the occasion for making people happy?
- Is is a good idea to spend a lot of money on a birthday party?
- Is happiness today the same as it was in the past?
- How do people usually make plans?
- Should you get advice when making plans?
- Who is the best advisor for big plans?
- What plans do governments have to make?
- How important is the public in helping governments to make plans?
You can download or listen to the audio version here: