In this podcast, we try to relieve some of your exam day stress by detailing what will happen at your speaking test. This way you will know what to expect and won’t be taken by surprise by some of the procedures.
- Why the test is recorded
- What’s allowed in the room and what is not allowed
- What types of questions you will get
- How to handle part 2
- What your examiner will write down
- What the examiners can say and what they cannot
- Why your examiner may seem like he/she is not listening (!!!)
- Why examiners say, “thank you,” and “why?” so much
- And other examiner behavior that may seem strange!
You can download or listen to the audio version here:
You can also watch the full tutorial here: