In this tutorial, we’re going to talk to Mariana on how she passed IELTS using our online course. Mariana is from Brazil and she took IELTS five times until she finally scored 7.5 in Writing. The other four exams were taken in 6 months and she was getting 6.5 only!
Since she sat the IELTS paper-based FOUR times already, she didn’t think twice about taking the computer-based format on her 5th try.
Now that IELTS is off her list, she will apply for Canadian PR, (good luck Mariana!).
Listen to the interview to learn:
- Why she’s recommending computer-based exam
- How our “course method” gives you an advantage in the Writing part
- How the essay feedback helped her to improve
- What to do if you have no idea on the topic in Writing and Speaking
- The technique she does everyday to improve her vocabulary
- The question given to her on the exam day and how she wrote her essay
- How she practiced on the Listening, Reading and Speaking parts
You can download or listen to the audio version here: