The IELTS exam has caused a lot of confusion for students in 2020 but Linu, a pharmacist from UAE finally succeeded!
In this tutorial, Linu shares:
- Her unpleasant experience with local tutors
- How the tutors at IELTSPodcast restored her confidence
- How she managed to jump from band 6.5 to band 7.5 in just two weeks!
After three attempts since 2018, Linu lost all her motivation and confidence but she desperately needed to pass IELTS to get to Canada!
She attempted it once more and invested in a course from IELTSPodcast to get feedback on her writing skills.
Linu was impressed with the feedback on her writing AND the encouragement that Daphne gave her.
She also understood what she was doing well in her writing.
She finally discovered her mistakes and at last understood what part of her writing was getting her the points!
After taking the IELTS course and essay corrections, her final IELTS writing score went from 6.5 to 7.5!!!
Well done Linu, we are very impressed!!!
Get the same course as Linu and pass IELTS ASAP!
Take a look at some of our latest tutorials to help your succeed in IELTS:
- Useful Synonyms for IELTS
- IELTS Results : Find out everything you need to know!
- IELTS Writing Tips
- How long does it take to prepare for IELTS??
- What is a good score for IELTS?
You can download or listen to the audio version here: