In this tutorial, we review part 2 of recent cue cards and sample answers of IELTS speaking questions as seen in the exam in 2022.
Each sample answer aims to have:
- a list of higher-level vocabulary terms
- a natural-sounding easy to learn expression
- high level grammatical construction
Read the questions below
- Describe a story someone told you and you remember. You should say
- what the story was about
- who told you the story
- why you remember it
- how you feel about it.
- Talk about an event you went to that had good food. Include
- what the event was for
- what the food was, and
- why you liked it.
- Talk about a person who taught you how to do something. Include
- who it was,
- what they taught you,
- and if you can still do it.
You can download or listen to the audio version here: