In this tutorial, we discuss part 2 of sample answers to new IELTS Speaking cue cards for May 2023.
We look at:
- Sample answers to three new IELTS speaking cue cards from May 2023.
- How to use phrases and topic-specific vocabulary in IELTS speaking answer.
- A great tip to make sure you answer all parts of the cue card.
- How to let the examiner know that you have finished speaking.
Read the new IELTS Speaking cue cards below.
- Describe a time when you forgot/missed an appointment. You should say:
- when it was
- who you made it with
- why you miss it
- and how you felt about it.
- Describe a (very) intelligent person you know. You should say:
- who this person is
- when and where you (first) met them (him or her)
- what this person does in life (e.g., work/ study)
- explain why you think this person is intelligent.
- Describe a time when you taught a friend or relative something. You should say:
- who you taught
- what you taught
- how the result was
- and explain how you felt about the experience
Listen until the end to find out how you can get our Speaking Confidence Course FREE of charge this month.
You can download or listen to the full tutorial here:
| Direct Download Here | Stitcher | iTunes | Spotify
Podcast: Play in new window | Download