In this tutorial, ex-examiner Robert discusses sample answers for IELTS Speaking part 3 questions.
We look at:
- Sample answers to speaking part 3 questions on the topic of transportation from an ex-examiner
- The easiest way to learn from model speaking answers
- The difference between model speaking answers and model writing answers
- How to answer speaking part 3 questions that require you to speculate and compare
- Why part 3 of the speaking test is one of the trickiest sections in IELTS
Read the questions below
- How easy is it for people to travel around your country?
- Has travel become safer compared to how it was in the past?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of low-cost air travel?
- How will people travel in the future?
- Will traffic jams be reduced if public transport were made free?
- Should governments focus more on rail or road transport for goods?
- What obstacles do local governments have to face when they develop transportation infrastructure?
- They say travel broadens your mind. Is that true?
Check out our Speaking Confidence course to help improve your confidence, pronunciation, and fluency in expressing ideas for the IELTS Speaking Test.
You can download or listen to the audio version here: