In this episode, we review the latest IELTS speaking cue card questions as seen in the exam between January to March 2022 and provide sample answers.
- Sample Band 7 answers to each of the latest questions
- Examples of phrases you can use in your speaking exam
- A simple tip to make your answers sound more natural
- 3 quick ways to improve your speaking
Each sample answer aims to have:
- a list of higher-level vocabulary terms
- a natural-sounding easy to learn expression
- a higher level grammatical construction
Read the questions below
1. Describe a toy you got in your childhood. Please tell me:
- When you got the toy?
- Who gave it to you?
- Explain how you felt about the toy?
2. Talk about a city you think is interesting. Please tell me:
- Where it is?
- What it is famous for?
- How you know about this city?
3. Describe a resolution you made in the new year. You should say:
- What is the resolution?
- How will you complete it?
- How you feel about it?
- Why you made this resolution?
4. Talk about something which is produced in your country such as a type of food or handicraft. Please tell me
- What it is?
- What it is used for?
- How it is made or produced?
Join many other students who have achieved success with our Speaking confidence course and Speaking feedback service.
You can download or listen to the audio version here:
| Direct Download Here | Stitcher | iTunes | Spotify | Transcript
Podcast: Play in new window | Download