In this episode, we review the latest IELTS speaking cue card questions as seen in the exam between January to March 2022 and provide sample answers.
- Sample Band 7 answers to each of the latest questions
- Examples of phrases you can use in your speaking exam
- A simple tip to make your answers sound more natural
- 3 quick ways to improve your speaking
Each sample answer aims to have:
- a list of higher-level vocabulary terms
- a natural-sounding easy to learn expression
- a higher level grammatical construction
Read the questions below
1. Describe a toy you got in your childhood. Please tell me:
- When you got the toy?
- Who gave it to you?
- Explain how you felt about the toy?
2. Talk about a city you think is interesting. Please tell me:
- Where it is?
- What it is famous for?
- How you know about this city?
3. Describe a resolution you made in the new year. You should say:
- What is the resolution?
- How will you complete it?
- How you feel about it?
- Why you made this resolution?
4. Talk about something which is produced in your country such as a type of food or handicraft. Please tell me
- What it is?
- What it is used for?
- How it is made or produced?
You can download or listen to the audio version here: