In this tutorial, ex-examiner Robert discusses sample answers to difficult speaking part 3 questions.
We look at:
- How to answer difficult speaking part 3 questions
- Sample answers to difficult speaking part 3 questions
- What to look out for in model answers to help you improve
Read the sample questions below.
Speaking Part 3 Questions
- How easy is it for people to travel around your country?
- Has travel become safer compared to how it was in the past?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of low-cost air travel?
- How will people travel in the future?
- Will traffic jams be reduced if public transport were made free?
- Should governments focus more on rail or road transport for goods?
- What obstacles do local governments have to face when they develop transportation infrastructure?
- They say “travel broadens your mind”. Is that true?
Speaking Part 2 Question
Describe a trip by public transport you have taken. You should say:
- when was the trip
- what means of transport was it
- what you did
- explain how you felt.
You can download or listen to the full tutorial for sample answers here: