In this tutorial, we give model answers to the latest speaking part 3 questions as seen in the exam in September 2022.
We look at:
- What to expect in the IELTS speaking part 3 exam
- How to answer speaking part 3 questions you’re not interested in
- Model answers to three recent speaking part 3 questions
- What to listen out for during speaking part 3 test
- How to get vocabulary and phrases for speaking part 3
Read the questions below
- Did you do puzzles in your childhood?
- When do you do puzzles, during your trip or when you feel bored? Do you think it is good for old people to do puzzles?
- Do you like doing word puzzles or number puzzles? Which is more difficult for you?
- In what situations do you use a computer?
- What would your life be like without computers? When was the first time you used a computer?
- In what situations would it be difficult for you to use a computer?
3. Doing sports
- What sports do you like?
- Where did you learn how to do it?
- Did you do some sports when you were young?
- Do you think students need more exercise?
You can download or listen to the full tutorial here for sample answers: