In this tutorial, we discuss Band 7 answers to the recent IELTS Writing Task 2 questions as seen in the exam in October 2022.
We look at the following:
- Simple process to use when next you encounter a writing task 2 question
- Helpful hints and ideas to help you answer Task 2 questions
- How to make IELTS questions easy to understand
- The easiest way to generate ideas for Task 2
Read the recent task 2 questions below;
- The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
- Some people think international events such as the Olympic Games are important and can bring nations together. Others, however, think that they are a waste of money as the money could be spent elsewhere on more important issues. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
- In many countries, people now wear western clothes such as suits and jeans rather than traditional clothing. Why is this the case? Is this a positive or negative development?
- Advanced technology has brought many beneficial changes to the world. However, some old people today struggle with the use of technologies such as mobile phones and the Internet. How can the elderly benefit from using advanced technologies? How can the elderly be encouraged to use consumer electronics more often?
Listen to the full tutorial below for the complete sample Band 7 answers.
Click here for more recent task 2 questions.
Get an unlimited number of essay checks per month at $12 only with our new AI IELTS Essay Check tool. Sign up for our IELTS Essay Checker here
You can download or listen to the full tutorial here: