In this episode, we speak to Aimee and Jane from the University of Minnesota Twin cities about study opportunities and a guide to career development services for international students.
- The key terms used in career services at a university
- Facilities available for international students
- How can international students build their resumes while they are still students?
- When should students begin planning career development activities?
- What is the community like for international students?
- The English language requirements for admission
If you’re a prospective international student and need to pass for university then we can (and will) guarantee you IELTS success.
Click here to start your IELTS course.
You can download or listen to the full interview below: