In this tutorial, we look at how to improve coherence and consistency in IELTS writing task 2 essays.
- Why your writing should be coherent and consistent.
- Four tips to improve your coherence and consistency for Band 7,8 or 9 in IELTS Writing.
- Examples of poor coherence and consistency in IELTS Writing.
- Common mistakes students make in IELTS Writing with consistency.
What is wrong with the following sentences? Listen to the full tutorial to find out.
- “Numerous scientists have based their argument on evidence yet to be discovered.”
- “Consequently it is recommended a child stay away from large animals, fire and should also avoid heavy transport infrastructure.”
- “The IMF believes Haiti is corrupt and numerous politicians were prosecuted.”
- “Politicians must not think the electorate share the same religion.”
Join many other students who have achieved IELTS success with our online IELTS course or get instant feedback with our online essay checker.
You can download or listen to the full tutorial here:
| Direct Download Here | Stitcher | iTunes | Spotify
Podcast: Play in new window | Download