In this tutorial, we discuss how to improve your IELTS Writing vocabulary with these amazing tips.
We look at 7 useful words, including a word from the famous C2 template used in the Sentence Guide online IELTS Course.
These words and connectors will UPGRADE your IELTS score.
Some of the words we look at include:
- “Alternatively” offers us a way of introducing a different angle on a particular question.
- “Nevertheless” does two things at once: it both connects and contrasts the second sentence with the first.
- “Conversely” implies both a contrast and a match between two adjacent sentences.
Listen and you will learn:
- IELTS Vocabulary criteria for Band 9, Band 8 and Band 7
- Common IELTS Writing vocabulary and how to improve them
- How to use these words correctly in IELTS
- Types of words to avoid in your IELTS essay
- The best way to practise your writing for IELTS
You can download or listen to the full tutorial here: