In this tutorial, we discuss five tips for Academic Writing for non-native speakers with Cheryl Ernst from the University of Oregon.
We look at:
- Common mistakes non-native English speakers make in essay writing
- 5 Tips for academic writing for non-native English speakers
- Advice for non-native English speakers learning English for IELTS
- The best way to improve English vocabulary for non-native English speakers?
- Study opportunities for international students at the University of Oregon
If you’re a prospective international student and need to pass IELTS for university then we can help you achieve IELTS success. Click here to get started.
You can download or listen to the audio version here:
| Direct Download Here | Stitcher | iTunes | Spotify |
Podcast: Play in new window | Download