Who is this teacher training course for?
The IELTSPodcast Teacher Training Certificate course is designed for experienced teachers who are dedicated to getting results for their students. It is highly IELTS specific.
Teachers who undertake this training usually come from elite academic performance environments with results orientated conditions. These educators are usually under immense pressure to deliver students with high band scores.
The course is designed to enable trainers to work with any number of students, ranging from individual to university classroom preparation. This course is also suitable for a teacher who is working in an in-house teacher development context.
The course is run entirely online by highly qualified online tutors. Each chapter has a coursework task that forms an essential part of the portfolio. Participants are expected to submit a minimum of 85% of the tasks to their portfolio.
The course covers the following:
- Academic vocabulary and style
- Continuous practise through the use of past papers and other materials
- An introduction to teacher training and development
- The format and procedures of the examination
- Understanding learners
The IELTS Podcast course ensures students are prepared by focusing on each part of the exam including:
- Writing, speaking, reading and listening
- Multiple choice
- Use of English
- Word formation and sentence completion
- Planning lessons and courses
- Managing resources
- Knowing the subject
- Managing feedback
- The assessment process
- Examination error correction