In this tutorial, we look at an IELTS Band 9 Essay reviewed by an ex-examiner.
You will hear the question first and you can write down your thoughts, and plan your own essay to see if you can find any similarities.
- IELTS Band 9 essay reviewed by an ex-examiner with notes
- Three things you should do first before writing your Task 2 essay
- Ex-examiner’s top tips on how to make your sentences richer
- Important elements you can apply to your essay to score Band 9
- How the sample essay is scored based on task response, cohesion and coherence, lexical resource and grammatical range and accuracy
Read the question below
- There is less communication between family members of late. Do you agree or disagree? To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Join many other students who have achieved IELTS success with our online IELTS course or get instant feedback with our online essay checker.
You can download or listen to the full tutorial here:
| Direct Download Here | Stitcher | Apple Podcasts | Spotify
Podcast: Play in new window | Download