In this tutorial, we discuss if college rankings predict student success with Kristi Marchesani from the University of Northern Iowa.
We look at:
- What life is like in Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Do college rankings predict student success?
- What employers look out for when hiring college graduates
- Should college ranking scandals impact your university choice
- Why rankings are not the best tool for students to select a great school
- The most important factor that determines student success in universities
- How the University of Northern Iowa handles student engagement
- How prospective international students can get in touch with the University of Northern Iowa
- Why College Engagement Matters More than Selectivity
- What do Employers Look for When Hiring Recent Graduates
- The Rankings Farce
- Are Rankings Being Rigged (again)?
Personal Statement Tutorials
Are you writing a personal statement for your university admissions applications?
Check out these useful personal statement tutorials.
- Complete Guide to Writing a Winning Personal Statement for University: Tips, Examples, and Advice
- How to Write a Winning Scholarship Personal Statement: With Examples
- How to write a Resume Personal Statement That Gets You the Job – with Examples and Tips
- Statement of Purpose vs. Personal Statement: Six Differences Between the Two
- Residency Personal Statement Examples: Top Tips for Best Length, Content, and Structure
If you’re a prospective international student and need to pass IELTS for university then we can help you achieve IELTS success. Click here to get started.
You can download or listen to the audio version here:
| Direct Download Here | Stitcher | iTunes | Spotify |
Podcast: Play in new window | Download