In this tutorial, we discuss if college rankings predict student success with Kristi Marchesani from the University of Northern Iowa.
We look at:
- What life is like in Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Do college rankings predict student success?
- What employers look out for when hiring college graduates
- Should college ranking scandals impact your university choice
- Why rankings are not the best tool for students to select a great school
- The most important factor that determines student success in universities
- How the University of Northern Iowa handles student engagement
- How prospective international students can get in touch with the University of Northern Iowa
- Why College Engagement Matters More than Selectivity
- What do Employers Look for When Hiring Recent Graduates
- The Rankings Farce
- Are Rankings Being Rigged (again)?
You can download or listen to the audio version here: