In this tutorial, we discuss recent IELTS Writing Task 2 questions and Answers as seen in the exam this January 2024.
We look at:
- Writing Task 2 questions with sample answers.
- Frameworks to use when answering writing Task 2 questions.
- How to save time during the IELTS writing exam.
Read the new Task 2 questions below:
- In many countries, it is mandatory for school children to wear uniforms. Do the advantages of this policy outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
- Many museums charge for admission while others are free. Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission outweigh the disadvantages?
- Ambition is a positive quality for people to have in society today. How important is it for people who want to succeed in life? Is it a positive or negative characteristic?
Read more recent IELTS Task 2 questions here.
You can download or listen to the full tutorial for sample answers here: