In this article, we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of studying for IELTS online.
Find out if online preparation is right for you.
Disadvantages of studying for IELTS online
- No Interaction with Students? Too many courses just sell course access and offer no feedback. Aim to get feedback so you can improve faster.
- Possibility of Distractions: Studying IELTS online can be difficult with distractions at home – friends, kids, guests, phones, music, etc.
- Increases Procrastination: It is easier to procrastinate, as there’s no strict schedule and there’s no peer pressure or teachers to ensure are written.
- Technical Issues: Internet access is necessary. Slower connections can hamper learning.
- Time-Consuming: Getting feedback can take time, however, we aim to return your essay in 24h, and offer full email support for your questions.
Advantages of studying for IELTS online
- Cheaper: Needless to say online classes are cheaper when compared to the cost of regular classes.
- Convenience: Online IELTS classes are convenient, especially for those who are working for extended hours, don’t prefer travelling, or prefer learning from home.
- Individual Attention: You can ask questions or participate without peer pressure. Questions can also be asked through 24h email support.
- Reduced pressure: Work on a schedule convenient for you. Write and submit the essays when you have the time. Work at your own pace.
- Location: Study from anywhere, anytime. When you go home or abroad you can continue your improvement.
Take a look at our online course if you think that studying IELTS online would be a perfect fit for you!