The IELTS Reading section is the second part of the IELTS test and you will get 60 minutes to complete it.
This section consists of up to four reading passages of increasing difficulty, and there is a total of 40 questions to answer.
In this tutorial we cover:
- The 10 types of IELTS reading task questions
- A handful of reading tips for solid IELTS exam preparation.
Question Types that you can expect:
- Multiple choice questions
- Information identification questions
- Information matching
- Head Matching
- Sentence completion
- Summary completion
- Features matching
- Matching sentence endings
- Short answer questions
- Matching information
You can download or listen to the audio version here: